Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hand made jewelry

So, Valentines day was getting real close and I was mulling over gift ideas for my wife and daughter. The day before "V-day" I heard a suggestion to check out a local jewelry designer, and realized this could be just the ticket. I went to her hand made jewelry shop that afternoon. The designer, Cathy Green, guided me through here numerous creations helping me make my selection from among the many on display. I even bought a third piece for a future holiday. I carefully viewed all the styles and settled on an oriental piece for my daughter (she's fascinated with other cultures), and a lasso style necklace of pink stones for my wife. These gifts were a hit and I was the hero that day! During the course of all this Cathy asked if I would make some promotional photographs for her. So a few weeks later we got together with a couple beautiful young models and made some images. If you want your sweetheart to beam (like mine did), check out this designer in Fort Collins, Colorado (970) 407-1487. The name of here business? Jewelry Inspired by the Wonderment of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment