Monday, February 16, 2009

Full Throttle Coffee House

In a previous blog post I wrote about a local coffee shop that I frequent. Last fall the shop's owner closed up and moved away. Josh and Amy Ratzlaff reopened the location with a new name... Full Throttle Coffee House. They continue with the motorcyclist theme and warm cozy ambiance. One change they made is bringing you the best pork chili smothered burrito I've ever had. Simple and delicious. I recently caught myself there for lunch 3 days in a row (day 4 I stopped myself, though I don't know why). I made these photographs as a thank you for displaying a few pieces of my Motography work on their walls (motorcycle/car enthusiast portraiture). I wanted them to have a nice portrait as well as something for promotion/advertising if needed. They show the warm and friendly atmosphere you'll experience when you stop by for coffee or lunch. Donuts, Ice cream and frozen drinks are offered as well. They have a specialty energy drink called the "Throttle-Bomb" which is fun. Stop by and give-em' a try! Like me, you may find yourself driving south when your hungry.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice shots Neil! You certainly captured the warmness that is felt there. I also like how you captured a peek into Josh and Amy’s personalities with that picture of them laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just wanted to say that I love the photos you took of Amy & Josh from Full Throttle. They look great.

    I have been looking at some of the other photographs you have done and I wanted to say that you have done a great job with the wonderfully creative backgrounds and the warmth & vitality of our subjects. Great work.

    ReplyDelete