Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentine Ball 2009

We were invited again this year to photograph couples at a Valentine Ball. The last few years the dance band has been Swing Essence. They have such a smooth sound, great to listen to as we work. The dancing gets better every year. I think some couples take lessons with this event in mind.


Maybe we'll take some lessons and enjoy a late dance or two next year. I'll have to call our local Dancer Guy Studio. Swing Essence is a popular band for weddings here in Northern Colorado. I made a quick group photo during a set break, and pitched a personal project for my Musician Series to Kevin Karreck the Band leader.


The MC of the Ball did some fun giveaways as tradition. Trips to Europe, New cars, Etc. (he says), but I think the gift bags have more token gifts like a massage for two or a gift card to Bed Bath and beyond and such. It's a lot of laughs. We had a nice Valentine's evening again this year.

1 comment: