Saturday, March 24, 2012

Changing the scope of this blog

Hello,
After a year off from this blog, I'm back with a scope change. Rather than talk specifically about my photography,  I'm going to talk about photography in general. So here's a start.  I've been needing more grids for my lights. Some of the grids I have are too large. I want tighter grids to better protect from lens flare. But grids are expensive, I've been searching the web for DIY ideas. Most were heavy or cumbersome. I did find a Gaffers tape idea, but it was not what I expected, again, kinda heavy, kinda complicated to make (The instructions were not real clear). So In a matter of minutes I set out on my own idea with Gaffers tape. The obvious one I expect, someone must have done this before, but I didn't find it. So here it is. Quick and dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment